The new year can bring…mixed emotions.
As we reflect on years past and think about what the upcoming year could bring, here are some songs that will bring some fresh inspiration to the new year. The tunes in this list will help you focus on what’s ahead and help you find hope in all 365 days to come.
1. Good Good – Blessing Offor
A new year holds so many possibilities. Knowing God is working in us to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think (Ephesians 3:20), we can proclaim the “good good” and “new new” things God has for us in the new year!
2. Strong – Anne Wilson
If you’re rollin’ into the new year carrying heavy things from your past, know you can give it all to the one who makes you strong. Make this song an anthem for the coming year. When you feel like you’re alone, weak, and have nothing left, God is there to pick you up off the ground. He is holding onto you and He makes you strong.
3. These Are The Days – Lauren Daigle
4. Take It All Back – Tauren Wells with We The Kingdom & Davies
A new year is the perfect time for a fresh start. No matter what your past holds, God gives us new mercies every morning. This powerful song will inspire you to overcome what the enemy has taken from you and fill your new year with the power of God.
5. Firm Foundation – Cody Carnes
Worship connects us with our creator and reminds us who He is and who we are in Him. This song reminds us that God is faithful in every season. Our God has never failed us and He never will. You’ll want to hit repeat on this one to keep this truth fresh in your mind.
6. Hallelujah Feeling – Caleb and John
A new year brings new hope! Even when it feels like “everything is shaking” we have a God that never changes. Knowing the Lord is on our side makes our heart overflow with hallelujahs!
7. Somebody Loves You – Jordan Feliz
If you feel forgotten, lonely, or that no one cares. Know God is always there. No matter who you are or what you’ve done, God loves you. And that love doesn’t change and will remain the same every year.
8. Praise You Anywhere – Brandon Lake
No matter where this year takes you, remember you are a child of God. He goes with you every step of the way. His goodness and faithfulness are just the beginning of the countless reasons to give Him praise. So be intentional this year to praise Him anywhere!
- 8 Encouraging Songs to Kickstart Your New Year - December 22, 2023
- Jeremy Camp’s Wife Released a Bible Study Through Psalms - July 28, 2023
- Pray for Mark Stuart From Audio Adrenaline | Serious Accident During African Mission Journey - July 21, 2023