It’s that time of year again, the Grammy nominees are out!
If you’re anything like me, then you love a good awards show. It’s always eventful between the performances, candid close-up shots of artists, and getting to see all of the diversity within the music industry.
And while the Grammy’s don’t just highlight Christian artists like the Dove Awards, it is still an amazing opportunity for artists to be given a bigger platform that will expose new audiences to Jesus through their amazing music.
Best Gospel Performance/Song
- “God Is Good,” Stanley Brown featuring Hezekiah Walker, Kierra Sheard and Karen Clark Sheard
- “Feel Alright (Blessed),” Erica Campbell; Erica Campbell, Warryn Campbell, William Weatherspoon, Juan Winans and Marvin L. Winans, songwriters
- “Lord Do It for Me (Live),” Zacardi Cortez; Marcus Calyen, Zacardi Cortez and Kerry Douglas, songwriters
- “God Is,” Melvin Crispell III
- “All Things,” Kirk Franklin; Kirk Franklin, songwriter
Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song
- “Believe,” Blessing Offor; Hank Bentley and Blessing Offor, songwriters
- “Firm Foundation (He Won’t) (Live),” Cody Carnes
- “Thank God I Do,” Lauren Daigle; Lauren Daigle and Jason Ingram, songwriters
- “Love Me Like I Am,” For King & Country featuring Jordin Sparks
- “Your Power,” Lecrae and Tasha Cobbs Leonard
- “God Problems,” Maverick City Music, Chandler Moore and Naomi Raine; Daniel Bashta, Chris Davenport, Ryan Ellis and Naomi Raine, songwriters
Best Gospel Album
- “I Love You,” Erica Campbell
- “Hymns (Live),” Tasha Cobbs Leonard
- “The Maverick Way,” Maverick City Music
- “My Truth,” Jonathan McReynolds
- “All Things New: Live in Orlando,” Tye Tribbett
Best Contemporary Christian Music Album
- “My Tribe,” Blessing Offor
- “Emanuel,” Da’ T.R.U.T.H.
- “Lauren Daigle,” Lauren Daigle
- “Church Clothes 4,” Lecrae
- “I Believe,” Phil Wickham
Best Roots Gospel Album
- “Tribute to the King,” the Blackwood Brothers Quartet
- “Echoes of the South,” Blind Boys of Alabama
- “Songs That Pulled Me Through the Tough Times,” Becky Isaacs Bowman
- “Meet Me at the Cross,” Brian Free & Assurance
- “Shine: The Darker the Night the Brighter the Light,” Gaither Vocal Band
We’re excited to see which artists will be taking home a golden gramophone this year. To see the full list of nominees, click here.
- 10 New Christmas Songs That Will Become Instant Favorites - November 28, 2023
- Tenth Avenue North is Back After Three Years - November 22, 2023
- Colton Dixon, Tauren Wells, & Crowder Collab for “The Birth of a King” Live Christmas Concert - November 22, 2023